- Compatible with AccuCut dies up to super jumbo as well as same-style dies from other manufacturers
- Cut as many as eight layers at once depending upon the material
- Cut multiple dies from either direction
- Dies cut foam side up so you see what you are cutting and have less waste
- Only consumable parts are the die tray and roller, which last one year with average use
- Optional tray adapter allows you to use Sizzix and Ellison AllStar dies as well as retired AccuCut Zip'eSlim dies
- Ships completely assembled
- UL Listed for safety
- Made in the U.S.A.
The AccuCut MARK IV Machine is backed with a lifetime warranty, excluding tray and roller, for the original owner. We promise the machine will be free from defects in material or workmanship when used as directed. If you experience a manufacturing defect, AccuCut will repair or replace the machine at no charge. Warranty does not cover use in a manufacturing setting or improper use.
- MARK IV Roller Die Cutting Machine
- MARK IV die tray
- Die pick
- 5 32" Hex Wrench
- 3 32" Hex Wrench for roller replacement
- User's manual
- Step by step instruction manual
Not recommended for crease dies or for quilting, note cards, bags or boxes due to slight skewing of material during cutting.
- All AccuCut standard and Clear Cuts dies up to super jumbo (9 3/4" x 15")
- Ellison SureCut and ClearCrop dies up to 9 3/4" x 15"
- Sizzix Bigz Pro dies up to 9 3/4" x 15"
- Optional tray adapter allows you to use Sizzix Bigz and Ellison AllStar dies as well as retired AccuCut Zip'eSlim dies
Including handle: 20"w x 26"l x 7 1/4"h
Base only: 16"w x 26"l
||32 lbs. (42 lbs. in box)
||(3) Three Years (Limited)