No products in the cart.
Add Hotspots anywhere by using the drag and drop Page Builder.
Create beautiful lookbooks by combining the banner, hotspot and slider element.
Please note, we will be closed for stock take from 27/08/2018 - 10/09/2018
Please Email your Proof of payments to
Username or email address *
Lost your password?
Email address *
SA Scrapbook Terms & Conditions
These Terms are binding on all persons who access the website without qualification or exception. By entering the website or ordering products from SA Scrapbook, the User agrees to be bound by and shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms, which the User acknowledges to have read and understood. If the User does not agree to any of the Terms, the User should not enter, view or make use of the website.
• The headings to the clauses of these Terms are for reference purposes only and shall in no way govern or affect the interpretation of nor modify nor amplify these Terms nor any clause hereof.
• Unless the context dictates otherwise, the words and expressions set forth below shall bear the following meanings and cognate expressions shall bear corresponding meanings:
• "Business Day" shall mean any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or official public holiday in the Republic of South Africa;
• "Intellectual Property" shall mean all intellectual property subsisting in, pertaining to or used on the Website including, without limitation, patents, inventions, copyright, trademarks, goodwill and/or trade secrets;
• "Parties" shall mean the User and SA Scrapbook and "Party" shall, as the context requires, be a reference to any one of them;
• "Personal Information" shall mean information which identifies a User to third parties;
• "Terms" shall mean these terms and conditions;
• "User" shall mean the user of the Website in terms of these Terms;
• "VAT" shall mean value added tax imposed in terms of the Value Added Tax Act, No. 89 of 1991 (as amended), including any similar tax which may be imposed in place thereof from time to time; and
• “Website" shall mean the website located at www.SA Scrapbook.co.za/and includes any part or element thereof.
• Unless inconsistent with the context or save where the contrary is expressly indicated an expression which denotes:
• any one gender includes the other genders;
• a natural person includes an artificial person and vice versa; and
• the singular includes the plural and vice versa.
• Where any term is defined within the context of any particular clause in these Terms, the term so defined, unless it is clear from the clause in question that the term so defined has limited application to the relevant clause, shall bear the same meaning as ascribed to it for all purposes in terms of these Terms, notwithstanding that that term has not been defined in this clause.
• The expiration or termination of these Terms shall not affect such of the provisions of these Terms as expressly provide that they will operate after any such expiration or termination or which of necessity must continue to have effect after such expiration or termination, notwithstanding that the clauses themselves do not expressly provide for this.
• These Terms shall be binding on and enforceable by the estates, heirs, executors, administrators, trustees, permitted assigns or liquidators of the Parties as fully and effectually as if they had signed these Terms in the first instance and reference to any Party shall be deemed to include such Party's estate, heirs, executors, administrators, trustees, permitted assigns or liquidators, as the case may be.
• Where figures are referred to in numerals and in words, if there is any conflict between the two, the words shall prevail.
2. PAYMENT OPTIONS
• Payments may be made by credit card or via Electronic Fund Transfer ("EFT") into the bank Account of SA Scrapbook and the User undertakes to pay the final purchase price (including VAT and any and all courier costs and other charges reflected in the confirmatory e-mail) using one of these methods. SA Scrapbook will not accept any payment by cheque.
• Notwithstanding any other clause contained in these Terms, SA Scrapbook shall have no duty to deliver any product until full payment has been received as follows:
• where payment is being made by credit card transaction, such payment needs to have been cleared by the relevant bank and credited to SA Scrapbook bank account; and
• where payment is being made by EFT, such payment needs to have been credited to SA Scrapbook's bank account
• where payment by credit card is not processed by the relevant bank and credited to SA Scrapbook's bank account within 48 (forty eight) hours; or by EFT is not credited to SA Scrapbook’s bank account within 48 (forty eight) hours of the time of placement of such order, the User's order will be cancelled immediately, and SA Scrapbook shall send a notification of such cancellation to the User via email to the address provided by the User when the User registered on the website